On the web:
- Jim Davila reports the discovery of some previously lost Greek homilies on the Psalms, potentially by Origen (1, 2).
- Peter Williams provides a link to a set of images of the manuscript.
- Roger Pearse comments on the press release and quotes Jerome’s catalogue of Origen’s writings.
- Alin Suciu passes along a letter from Lorenzo Perrone, provides several updates on the discussion, and releases a guest post from Mark Bilby.
- Dirk Jongkind comments on a textual variant in the text’s quotation of 1 Corinthians.
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”