Comments and questions on blog posts are welcome. As ground rules for helping to keep the discussion as helpful and collegial as possible:
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, it is most efficient and effective for me to address everyone at once in replying to your comment.
- You may disagree with me or other commenters. Any disagreements indicated must be worded respectfully. What constitutes respectful disagreement is subject to my sole determination.
- Your comments may be deleted if I deem them unfitting for publication on this site. If you wish to repost a comment, you may do so on a social media profile of your own.
- Specifically, comments will be deleted if they are, in my sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them, and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Adapted from Michael Hyatt’s comment policy. This page is released a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.