Comments and questions on blog posts are welcome. As ground rules for helping to keep the discussion as helpful and collegial as possible:
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, it is most efficient and effective for me to address everyone at once in replying to your comment.
- You may disagree with me or other commenters. Any disagreements indicated must be worded respectfully. What constitutes respectful disagreement is subject to my sole determination.
- Your comments may be deleted if I deem them unfitting for publication on this site. If you wish to repost a comment, you may do so on a social media profile of your own.
- Specifically, comments will be deleted if they are, in my sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them, and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Adapted from Michael Hyatt’s comment policy. This page is released a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But, if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”