This week in the blogosphere:
- James McGrath helpfully notes that John Byron, Associate Professor of New Testament at Ashland Theological Seminary, is now blogging at The Biblical World.
- Sadly, Gerald Hawthorne passes away (HT: John Byron).
- Helen Bond discusses the composition of the Sanhedrin in first-century Palestine.
- Trevor provides a good summary of a variety of different ways to add records to Zotero.
- Happy Dissertating suggests priming the writing pump as necessary via 750 Words. Based on what the site provides, it looks like a fully private blog could also be used in much the same way, but particularly for those who would prefer not to need to ensure for themselves that all their privacy settings are correct or who might enjoy some of the other features that 750 Words offers, the site may be worth a look.
- Pat McCullough begins a bibliography of resources about the application of Social Identity Theory to biblical studies and invites suggestions for additions.
Last updated: by