On the web:
- Tokens makes available the final part of their interview with Walter Brueggemann.
- Theological Studies has back issues from 5 years ago and beyond freely available online (HT: Charles Jones).
- Michael Halcomb reflects on some of Albert Schweitzer’s comments on Christian scholars.
- Tommy Keene highlights BibleArc.
- Archive.org has Gordon Fee’s PhD thesis available online (HT: Larry Hurtado).
- Bavarian authorities are commissioning annotated editions of Mein Kampf in hopes of further defusing the work’s value for extremists’ use as it comes into the public domain.
- Joel Willitts reflects on some of Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s comments on “self forgiveness.”
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”