On the web:
- Steve Caruso connects one of the recently-discovered Jordanian codices to a coin from the era of John Hyrcanus I (HT: Jim Davila)
- Brian LePort surveys interpretations of ἡ κτίσις in Rom 8:19–22.
- John Byron notes a “music video” that particularly appeals to doctoral students.
- Dirk Jongkind considers Margaret Sim’s Marking Thought and Talk in New Testament Greek: New Light from Linguistics on the Particles ἵνα and ὅτι.
- Klyne Snodgrass has an article in Bibliotheca Sacra where he re-presents some of the issues he discussed in his 2010 lecture series at Dallas Seminary (HT: Brian Tucker).