The latest issue of Currents in Biblical Research includes the following:
- Serge Frolov, “Sleeping with the Enemy: Recent Scholarship on Sexuality in the Book of Judges”
- Jason Hood and Matthew Emerson, “Summaries of Israel’s Story: Reviewing a Compositional Category”
- Coleman Baker, “Peter and Paul in Acts and the Construction of Early Christian Identity: A Review of Historical and Literary Approaches”
- Bruce Worthington, “Alternative Perspectives beyond the Perspectives: A Summary of Pauline Studies that has Nothing to Do with Piper or Wright”
- F. S. Naiden, “Recent Study of Greek Religion in the Archaic through Hellenistic Periods”
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”