E. M. Cope’s 1867 introduction to Aristotle’s Rhetoric (London: MacMillan) is available via Internet Archive in several different scans digitized by
- Google from Harvard University,
- Google from an unknown library,
- Google from the British Library,
- Google from the University of Michigan, and
- MSN from the University of Toronto.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” If you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post last updated: by