LibreOffice 3.5.1 was released earlier this week. The version includes a number of important bug fixes (RC1 change log, RC2 change log). Enabling experimental features in the 3.5 series, however, can apparently still cause difficulties with Zotero integration.
On the web:
- Andrew Criddle comments on an excerpt from Ephrem about the Gospels’ composition.
- Justin Milhoc reviews Andrew Cain’s The Letters of Jerome: Asceticism, Biblical Exegesis, and the Construction of Christian Authority in Late Antiquity (Oxford, 2009).
- Charles Jones notes the Roman Provincial Coinage Online database.
- Eric Sowell highlights the availability of much of J.-P. Migne’s Patrologia graeca online.
- Jim Davila mentions a list of biblical verses cited in the Talmud, an update about the Afghanistan manuscripts, Devorah Dimant’s recently released Dead Sea Scrolls in Scholarly Perspective, Lina Broydo’s discussion of the Dead Sea Scrolls online and in Israel.
- Nijay Gupta briefly reviews Joel Green’s Practicing Theological Interpretation.