On the web:
- Charles Jones notes that Exemplaria Classica, a journal for classical textual criticism and codicology, is open access online for all but the most recent volume.
- Cynthia Nielsen discussess Dialectic of Enlightenment and its proposal about the relationship between demythologization and remythologization.
- Robert Woods reflects on some selections from Heraclitus.
- Steve Caruso highlights Tom Verenna’s video about the Jordanian lead codices.
- The Center for the Study of Christian Origins has some links to new Roman-era finds near Edinburgh, some of which are relevant to the study of Mithraism in Britain (part 1, part 2).
- Brice Jones has the newest article in the Journal of Greco-Roman Christianity and Judaism: “The Bodmer ‘Miscellaneous’ Codex and the Crosby-Schøyen Codex MS 193: A New Proposal.”