This week in the blogosphere:
- Kirk Lowery discusses “Strongs Numbers & the Problem of a Universal Index,” particularly for Biblical Hebrew morphology and lexicography.
- Robert Woods reviews Henry Petroski’s Book on the Bookshelf.
- Chris Allen and D. A. Carson discuss the Westminster Catechism via rap (HT: John Byron).
- The SBL Greek New Testament is now available in CROSS format.
- Mark Goodacre ponders the possible correlations between writing big books and having clean houses.
- James McGrath highlights a how-to article about reading scholarly journals.