Recently in the biblioblogosphere:
- Brian LePort discusses the value of the humanities.
- Jim Davila notes some new Rabbinic Studies resources by Tyndale Tech.
- The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (re)discovers four New Testament manuscripts (HT: Tommy Wasserman).
- Matthew Malcolm notes a free article by Anthony Thiselton, “Wisdom in the Jewish and Christian Scriptures: Wisdom in the New Testament.”
- Matt Emerson, another Southeastern spring PhD graduate, has freshly started blogging at Intertextual Interpretation.
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”