Recently in the biblioblogosphere:
- Brian LePort discusses the value of the humanities.
- Jim Davila notes some new Rabbinic Studies resources by Tyndale Tech.
- The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (re)discovers four New Testament manuscripts (HT: Tommy Wasserman).
- Matthew Malcolm notes a free article by Anthony Thiselton, “Wisdom in the Jewish and Christian Scriptures: Wisdom in the New Testament.”
- Matt Emerson, another Southeastern spring PhD graduate, has freshly started blogging at Intertextual Interpretation.