Recently, in cyberspace:
- Princeton Seminary announces that it will host “Creation, Conflict, and Cosmos,” a conference on Rom 5–8, May 2–5, 2012.
- The British Library adds 24 new manuscripts to its online collection.
- Robert Woods reflects on some of Mortimer Adler’s comments on education.
- Mark Bauerlein discusses Stanley Fish.
- Peter Williams reviews the SBL Greek New Testament.
- Brian LePort posts a brief video clip of N. T. Wright pondering sacrifice.
- Jim Davila notes the online availability of Jared Calaway’s dissertation, “Heavenly Sabbath, Heavenly Sanctuary: The Transformation of Priestly Sacred Space and Sacred Time in the Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice and the Epistle to the Hebrews” and mentions the online availability of Frederick Field’s 1875 edition of the then-extant portions of Origen’s Hexapla.
- Tim Gombis starts blogging (HT: Joel Watts).
- Zotero releases its own plugin for WordPress.org users.