This week in the blogosphere:
- Bob Cargill notes, courtesy of Jim West, the discovery of a new manuscript of Ben Sira.
- Kirk Lowery highlights a list of resources for linguistic research.
- Phil Gons compiles a good deal of recent “Bonhoeffer Buzz.”
- Joe McGarry reviews Eric Metaxas’s Bonhoeffer for Christianbook.com Academics.
- Charles Ellwood notes open access to select theses and dissertations through ProQuest’s UMI Dissertation Publishing.
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”