This week in the blogosphere:
- The Oriental Institute continues making additional titles available online as free PDF downloads (HT: Todd Bolen).
- Rod Decker makes available a conversion chart for the old and new reference systems for the Shepherd of Hermas.
- Tim highlights some forthcoming books in Pauline Studies.
- Karen Radner has several essays online about the Neo-Assyrian period (HT: Charles Halton).
- Logos releases the NIV 2011 for free “to everyone who has a Logos 4 base package that includes the old NIV.”
- Ancient Faith Radio is podcasting C. S. Lewis’s Chronicles of Narnia (HT: Brian LePort).