- To Do: Dissertation highlights a series of time management tips.
- Matt Evans returns from his blogging hiatus.
- Deane Galbraith and Joseph Kelly discuss new policies for students’ involvement at the annual meeting of the Society of Biblical Literature.
- Matthew Montonini notes a video interview with Douglas Campbell.
- Matthew Miller excerpts Miroslav Volf’s new book Captive to the Word of God.
- Brian Tucker discusses You Belong to Christ on the Paul Edwards Program.
- Matthew reports that Borders has filed intent-to-purchase paperwork for Barnes and Noble.
- Carlos Alonso reflects on the commodification of graduate education.
- Timothy Beal discusses American Evangelicalism.
- Mike Aubrey begins digesting the deponency panel session at the annual SBL meeting.
- James McGrath quotes Daniel Kirk on “rule-proving exceptions,” notes a new “top 50” list of blogs by “theology professors,” recommends Brad Matthies’ post “Academic Blogging?” and highlights a free PDF version of Kató Lomb’s Polyglot.
- Milo Medin discusses the progress of Google’s developing fiber network.
- Brian LePort gets congratulations as he counts down.
- Scott Bailey reports on the winter weather’s “archaeological expedition” on Israel’s coast.
- Pat McCullough urges participation in the SBL Student Advisory Board’s survey for student members.
- Charles Jones adds a number of publication preprints to the Ancient World Online feed.
Donnerstag Digest (December 16, 2010)
Some of the links above may be “affiliate links.” If you make a purchase or sign up for a service through one of these links, I may receive a small commission from the seller. This process involves no additional cost to you and helps defray the costs of making content like this available. For more information, please see these affiliate disclosures.
One response to “Donnerstag Digest (December 16, 2010)”
I should clarify that the wedding post is about 16 months old. It reposted because I updated it’s category. Sorry for the confusion.