The past week in the biblioblogosphere:
- Jim Davila notes the sad news of Ben Zion Wacholder’s passing.
- Larry Hurtado comments on lengths of book usage in the Greco-Roman world.
- A. D. Riddle and Ferrell Jenkins report the beginning of new excavations at Carchemish.
- Nijay Gupta notes one freely available chapter from each of two Companion to Religion Series volumes from Wiley-Blackwell (Aune, “The World of Roman Hellenism”; Riesner, “Pauline Chronology”; 44 pgs. total). The other series volumes also appear normally to have similar samples.
- Recently at Trinity Western University, N. T. Wright discussed “Being Human” (HT: Brian LePort).