This week is the last opportunity to grab the Faithlife platforms’ free and deeply discounted volumes this month. In a rare trifecta, all three have resources of interest here.
The free resources include:
- R. T. France’s commentary on Mark from the New International Greek Testament Commentary series.
- Jason Fout’s Fully Alive: The Glory of God and the Human Creature in Karl Barth, Hans Urs von Balthasar and Theological Exegesis of Scripture in the T&T Clark Theology series.
- Leland Ryken’s J. I. Packer: An Evangelical Life.
The companion discounted volumes are:
- From the NIGTC: James Dunn’s volume on Colossians and Philemon and Anthony Thiselton’s on 1 Corinthians.
- From von Balthasar: A Short Primer for Unsettled Laymen, Love Alone Is Credible, Explorations in Theology (vol. 1), and The Glory of the Lord (vol. 1).
- Other biographies of C. S. Lewis, Francis Schaeffer, and Martyn Lloyd-Jones.
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”