The latest issue of the Bulletin for Biblical Research arrived in yesterday’s mail and includes:
- Joseph Kelly, “The Ethics of Inclusion: The גר and the אזרח in the Passover to Yhwh”
- Rahel Schafer, “Rest for the Animals?: Nonhuman Sabbath Repose in Pentateuchal Law”
- Amy Peeler, “Desiring God: The Blood of the Covenant in Exodus 24”
- Ray Clendenen, “A Passionate Prophet: Reading Emotions in the Book of Malachi”
- Maria Pascuzzi, “Reconsidering the Authorship of Colossians”
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But, if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”