Logos Bible Software has done several webinars that provide excellent introductions to the platform for new users, as well as providing useful suggestions that more experienced users might find beneficial too. Current webinars are listed below. For a full playlist, and to sign up to be notified about future webinars, please see the Logos website.
Not all webinars are available for Logos 7, but some things have changed very little in Logos over the past few versions. The webinars below appear to be the most current ones on the listed topics.
Logos Survey (v7)
Master the Basics of Logos Navigation (v6)
Get the Most Out of Your Logos Library (v5)
After having the product available for over 10 years, Logos Bible Software has released a substantive update to their Qumran Sectarian Manuscripts database (ed. Martin Abegg). Most significant among this update’s improvements are that the resource:
- Now contains more than 100 scrolls than in the previous version (737 documents are now represented).
- Several texts in the previous version have been reorganized to reflect the latest scholarship on their reconstruction.
- The database’s morphology has been updated to WHM 4.18.
For more information, please see the Logos blog.
According to Amazon,
Special pricing is available on select Kindle Fire tablets to Amazon Student members with an active Prime account (six months free or $39/year plan). Join Amazon Student or start your discounted Prime membership to take advantage of this discount. The promo codes below will become available 24 hours after activation of your account, through September 1. New members, don’t forget to check your .edu email and verify your account.
How to Take Advantage of This Offer:
1. Place one of the tablets below in your cart.
2. At checkout, enter the appropriate promo code when prompted:
If you are an Amazon Student member in a free or paid Prime plan, the discount will be applied to the corresponding item in your cart.
3. Complete your order before this promotion expires at 11:59 p.m. PST on September 1, 2013.