The latest issue of the Bulletin for Biblical Research arrived in yesterday’s mail and includes:
- Joshua Philpot, “Exodus 34:29–35 and Moses’ Shining Face”
- Edward Bridge, “The Metaphoric Use of Slave Terms in the Hebrew Bible”
- Gregory Goswell, “Joshua and Kingship”
- Gregory Wong, “A Farewell to Arms: Goliath’s Death as Rhetoric against Faith in Arms”
- David DeSilva, “The Human Ideal, the Problem of Evil, and Moral Responsibility in 4 Maccabees”
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”