The latest issue of the Bulletin for Biblical Research includes:
- Edward Glenny, “The Septuagint and Apostolic Hermeneutics: Amos 9 and Acts 15”
- Joel Willitts, “Matthew and Psalms of Solomon‘s Messianism: A Comparative Study in First-Century Messianology”
- Preston Massey, “Disagreement in the Greco-Roman Literary Tradition and the Implications for Gospel Research”
- Nijay Gupta, “What ‘Mercies of God’?: Oiktirmos in Romans 12:1 against Its Septuagintal Background”
- Aaron Sherwood, “Paul’s Imprisonment as the Glory of the Ethnē: A Discourse Analysis of Ephesians 3:1–13″
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”