The latest issue of the Bulletin for Biblical Research includes:
- H. Daniel Zacharias, “Old Greek Daniel 7:13–14 and Matthew’s Son of Man”
- Robert S. Snow, “Let the Reader Understand: Mark’s Use of Jeremiah 7 in Mark 13:14”
- Steven M. Bryan, “Consumed by Zeal: John’s Use of Psalm 69:9 and the Action in the Temple”
- Brian J. Tabb, “Johannine Fulfillment of Scripture: Continuity and Escalation”
- Timothy Wiarda, “The Portrayal of Peter and Atonement Theology in the Gospel of John”
Among the books reviewed in this issue also is Doug Green’s “I Undertook Great Works”: The Ideology of Domestic Achievements in West Semitic Royal Inscriptions (Mohr Siebeck, 2010). Doug is an excellent fellow, and I very much appreciate the opportunity, albeit limited, to have had him as an instructor a few years ago.