The latest issue of the Bulletin for Biblical Research arrived in yesterday’s mail and includes:
- Andrew Malone, “Distinguishing the Angel of the Lord”
- Richard Hess, “The Seventy Sevens of Daniel 9: A Timetable for the Future?”
- Craig Keener, “Otho: A Targeted Comparison of Suetonius’s Biography and Tacitus’s History, with Implications for the Gospels’ Historical Reliability”
- Jason Hood, “The Temple and the Thorn: 2 Corinthians 12 and Paul’s Heavenly Ecclesiology”
- Everett Ferguson, “Angels of the Churches in Revelation 1–3: Status Quaestionis and Another Proposal”
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”