The latest issue of the Biblical Theology Bulletin includes:
- David M. Bossman, “Contextual Meanings”
- Robert K. Gnuse, “The Elohist: A 7th-Century BCE Theological Tradition”
- Edward A. Beckstrom, “The Mystery of Jesus’ Teaching about ‘The Son of Man'”
- Prosper Grech, “Further Reflections on Biblical Inspiration and Truth”
- Carolyn Osiek, “The Women in Paul’s Life”
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”