The Bulletin for Biblical Research 24, no. 4 contains:
- John C. Poirier, “An Ontological Definition of ‘Canon’?”
- Jason S. DeRouchie, “The Heart of YHWH and His Chosen One in 1 Samuel 13:14”
- Richard Whitekettle, “Like a Fish and Shrimp Out of Water: Identifying the Dāg and Remeś Animals of Habakkuk 1:14″
- E. Ray Clendenen, “Salvation by Faith or by Faithfulness in the Book of Habakkuk?”
- Preston M. Sprinkle, “Romans 1 and Homosexuality: A Critical Review of James Brownson’s Bible, Gender, Sexuality“
Rob Bradshaw has collected John Pitman’s 13-volume set of John Lightfoot’s works. Among other things, Lightfoot’s works include a series of “Hebrew and Talmudical Exercitations” on Matthew–1 Corinthians (i.e., discussions of texts in light of select Talmudic and other Jewish literary parallels). Via a convenient master table of contents page, the set is available in one PDF file per printed volume.