The Bulletin for Biblical Research 24, no. 4 contains:
- John C. Poirier, “An Ontological Definition of ‘Canon’?”
- Jason S. DeRouchie, “The Heart of YHWH and His Chosen One in 1 Samuel 13:14”
- Richard Whitekettle, “Like a Fish and Shrimp Out of Water: Identifying the Dāg and Remeś Animals of Habakkuk 1:14″
- E. Ray Clendenen, “Salvation by Faith or by Faithfulness in the Book of Habakkuk?”
- Preston M. Sprinkle, “Romans 1 and Homosexuality: A Critical Review of James Brownson’s Bible, Gender, Sexuality“
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any other person(s) or institution(s).
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the content above may be “affiliate links.” I only recommend products or services I genuinely believe will add value to you as a reader. But if you click one of these links and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission from the seller at no additional cost to you. Consequently, I am disclosing this affiliate status in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”